~ Copper Boutonniere Eye Candy ~
The copper trend is one I am fully on board with! The elements from the earth are my favorite materials (wood, stone, metal) and being part metalworker, I love that this pretty medium is in the spotlight. Also, I am an Arizona girl, and Arizona is the Copper State!
Plus, copper can also be easily disguised as Rose Gold, so it fits both wedding themes. What's not to love!?
Even if you don't go all out with copper for your wedding, little touches of it here and there are absolutely beautiful, and can add some shine and sparkle without going full glam.
So, with that, I put together this little list of copper boutonnieres for your viewing pleasure. Which is your favorite?
1. Little copper antlers!! I want these just to scatter them around my house. I think they are so cute!
2. There's something about these neatly wrapped, whimsical, copper wire boutonnieres that I really like.
Photo: South Bound Bride
3. Simple and elegant- copper ribbon around baby's breath. A timeless classic.
Photo: Calyn Berry
4. Copper Paper Rose Boutonniere, with Wheat.
5. If you're gonna do shotgun shells, do them in copper! These are the nicest shotgun shelle boutonnieres I've come across.
6. I love the way baby's breath and copper go together.
Photo: Park Crest Floral
7. This one is my favorite. A simple, single flower boutonniere, but with a solid hammered copper Cala lily- this is classy.
Photo: Blue Bouquet
Need more copper eye candy? Planning a copper wedding? Country Chapel Weddings has copper wedding decor for you!